Many of you may have heard that NTEN is running a community lead fundraising initiative this year. However, you may not be aware that I am one of their Champions and have set a target for myself of raising $1,000. In an effort to role model and really let the community own this initiative I have decided to try for a 10 x 100 approach.
10 x 100
To demonstrate the impact this community can have collectively in reaching their goals I am asking for a $10 donation from 100 people. It's that simple.
Added Incentives To Give
Donations at any level are greatly appreciated. So to show I'm all in here are a few added incentives:
- $10 = Unending appreciation
- $50 = Signed copy of Social Media Road Map
- $100 = Free 1hr phone consultation
- $500 = Flowers sent to your house (not kidding)
- $1,000 = Carl Kasell on your voicemail (Not really, but I will do my best impression)
On top of all this your donations will support:
- NTEN Membership Scholarships
- NTC Conference Scholarships
- Support for global network of Tech Clubs
- Development of new programs and resources for NTEN's growing community
blog comments powered by Disqus